I chose to start a business with Emma after I watched her plan our wedding and saw just how useful her skills would be. Setting up a business and planning a wedding are very similar. From finding suppliers, logistics, budgeting and creativity. And I would go as far as to say, if you have organised a wedding, you can start a business.
Resources Mentioned In This Episode Of The Lazy Entrepreneur Podcast:
- How To Start An Amazon FBA Business
- Pipehouse Gin Website
- Starting a Gin Brand Episode 1: Doing The Research
- Starting a Gin Brand Episode 2: Creating The Recipe & Branding
- Starting A Gin Brand Episode 3: Delays & Legal Schmeagols
- Starting A Gin Brand Episode 4: Labels, Packaging & Marketing
- Starting A Gin Brand Episode 5: We Have Finally Launched Pipehouse Gin!