Three-part series on my strategy to cope with and financially benefit from the coronavirus and the related financial crisis.
- Part 1 – reduce risk in our investments, businesses and personal life.
- Part 2 – earn more money. We’re going to need it!
- Part 3 – invest in opportunities. Extraordinary times means extraordinary deals
Resources mentioned in this episode of The Lazy Entrepreneur:
- Companion Post: My Coronavirus Strategy: Part 1 – Reduce Risk
- Serendipity – How To Be In The Right Place At The Right Time
- Be Ready For Anything – Surviving The Turmoil Of Post-Brexit Britain
Recommended episodes of The Lazy Entrepreneur the podcast:
- #50: Most Businesses Can Be Run Remotely, Just Worse
- #37: If You Can Plan A Wedding You Can Start A Business
- #9: Serendipity – Position Yourself To Benefit From Lucky Opportunities