One of the main purposes of the Arbing Blog is to encourage normal people to try out and explore out-of-the-box approaches to entrepreneurship.
Therefore I am proud to announce that we have created a scholarship fund for Undergraduate or Postgraduate students with a passion for entrepreneurship.
Every quarter we award three scholarships of $1,000 each. For a total of $12,000 in scholarships a year.
This scholarship program is only available for undergraduate or postgraduate students studying in the USA, UK, Australia and Canada.
Applicants must be enrolled at a college or university at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
You do not need to be studying a business related degree to apply.
How To Apply
Please write an essay in the region of 1,500 words laying out a plan for a business that you could start while at University for $1,000 or less.
It should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org from your university email address with the subject line: “ARBING SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION”.
- Summer Scholarships – Applications in by 31 May. Scholarships awarded 30 June.
- Autumn Scholarships – Applications in by 31 August. Scholarships awarded 30 September.
- Winter Scholarships – Applications in by 30 November. Scholarships awarded 31 December.
- Spring Scholarships – Applications in by 28 February. Scholarships awarded 31 March.
Any entry submitted or potentially received after the deadline won’t qualify for the scholarship.
The content of your entry must be unique.
Finalists will be selected by The Arbing Blog’s honour board which comprises of successful entrepreneurs and academics. They will look for:
- Originality – Is the business unique or innovative.
- Practicality – Do we think that the business will succeed.
- Quality – How well written and research the business plan is.
All winners will be contacted and payment arranged. Finalists, winners and their submissions will be displayed here.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.
The Arbing Blog has a lot of articles on businesses you could start and the process of coming up with business ideas.
- Create a brand and selling through Amazon FBA
- Create and sell a physical product
- How to start a coffee shop
- Matched betting
- Create a successful blog and become an internet influencer
- Writing books – How much my bestselling book made in its first year
We withhold the right, at our discretion, to roll out any improvements or changes to the rules and regulations in order to guarantee the fairness of the scheme. The Arbing Entrepreneurship Scholarships come from the same fund as is another name for the Arbing Entrepreneurship Grants. If you are looking to use the scholarship to start a business and not for your studies please apply through this route.