What on earth goes in a disclaimer? I find the whole concept nonsense really, basically by saying that I am not responsible for something it makes me not responsible for it.
All of the below should be obvious but just incase someone thinks I’m a genie here we go:
- All content on this site is for informational purposes only and is based solely on my opinion.
- I am not a qualified investment adviser.
- I makes no representations as to the accuracy, completeness, suitability or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors or omissions or any damages arising from its display or use.
- I will not and cannot be held liable for any actions you take as a result of anything you read here.
- I may include affiliate links and advertisements on this site that result in my receiving a payment should a visitor click on a link or sign up to a service, as per established Internet practice. Readers are entirely responsible for any actions they take as a result of reading or clicking on links on the site, and are urged to read the small print!
I am not a Genie! But after that revelation, if you still want to hear what I have to say please subscribe to The Arbing Blog!
The Arbing Blog is owned and operated by The Priestley Group Ltd